Sunday, February 24, 2008

Crib Work

Proof that Nathan is working when he goes to Ralph's workshop.
Leg of crib on drill press, with mortises showing.

Nathan using the drill press to put holes in the leg for the adjustable mattress heights.

Marking location for more drilling.

2 legs and a bunch of slats.


Wonderful Ralph.

2 comments:

Rick and Beth said...

You've married a wonderful man, Jill. He installs lights, remodels kitchens, cleans out garbage disposals and knows what a mortise is. How heroic!

I'm looking that one up right now.

Amanda said...

Nathan - amanda just showed me your blog and I looked at the pictures of the crib. Pretty cool. I'll have to keep checking back to see your progress. I don't have the tools to do mortise and tenon joinery but always want to try. I cheat and use biscuits. Maybe one of these days you can show me.

Gary H.