Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Day


On Tuesday we got a little snow, Brennan wasn't too sure about it.

However, Wednesday was a different story. I think that we got about 10 to 12 inches. It is beautiful. Brennan and I were very happy that daddy stayed home for a fun snow day! It was a great day. We played outside, took naps, and then had our nice new neighbors over for dinner. It was lots of fun.
Thank you for shoveling Nathan, you are the best!
" Mommy, I can't put my arms down" The birds also needed to get out their shovels.

1 comment:

Deb and Craig said...

Brennan ... I played in the 12" snow too ... but with a shovel & a stuck car. Grandpa had to drive me to work. I was a couple hours late. I think Grandpa had a relief sigh when he got home from taking me to work. He worked hard to get me de-stuck. I know that I would have had more fun in the snow drift where you sitting. I bet you were outside today playing in the snow more. Just you keep growing .. sledding is even more fun!! ;)