The boys and I went to a horse farm on Wednesday. It was a gorgeous day in the 70s and we all had a great time. A friend of mine who works at the farm and another friend who is a children's librarian put on a nice program. They read farm stories, sang farm songs, made a salad for the horses, brushed the horses, and ran around the farm. There were 22 kids under the age of 5, all kids I knew from church.

All the kids are working on making a salad for the horse. They were all instructed to go pick some green grass to add to the bowl. Brennan is the little one in an orange shirt.

This is my friend Molly with Little Ceasar. He was the main attraction.

All the kids got a chance to brush the horses too.

Here are my boys (yes I dressed them in bright orange shirts for a reason-they like to run in opposite directions-this makes it easier to spot them). Emmett really liked petting the horse.


And here is Brennan's love, Kate. As you can see they can't agree upon which horse to go see first. They held hads a lot throughout the day.

I think Kate won the battle and they headed to check out this pretty horse.

Brennan and some of his buddies looking at the goats and other animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment