We had a wonderful first day with our daughter Greta. She is beautiful. Thanks to all of the prayers and congrats from all of you. Here are some pictures from day 2 of Greta.
It was such a treat to have all my kids with me. Kinda crazy that we have three children. They are all so unique and precious. I love them so much!
Here are the five of us!
Emmett was excited to hold Greta and gave her some big kisses.

Proud grandparents. Special thanks to them for their care of our boys while we are in the hospital. We are so blessed to have them close.

Proud grandparents. Special thanks to them for their care of our boys while we are in the hospital. We are so blessed to have them close.
Thanks Gumma and Gump!

I think that Brennan is going to be a baby hog! He wants to hold her all the time. I have to ask to give others a turn. He gently kisses her, holds her hand, and says,"She's so cute!" He is a great big brother. He has had some great comments about Greta. Before she was born I asked him if he wanted a baby sister or baby brother. His response was,"No mommy...a happy baby!" Greta is a happy baby, she is quite content with her life thus far. When he first saw Greta he said, "A baby for me! Thank you momma!" I love it.

I think that Brennan is going to be a baby hog! He wants to hold her all the time. I have to ask to give others a turn. He gently kisses her, holds her hand, and says,"She's so cute!" He is a great big brother. He has had some great comments about Greta. Before she was born I asked him if he wanted a baby sister or baby brother. His response was,"No mommy...a happy baby!" Greta is a happy baby, she is quite content with her life thus far. When he first saw Greta he said, "A baby for me! Thank you momma!" I love it.


2 comments:
Oh my word...I want to be there so badly. Adorable. I love the pic of the 5 of you. You are blessed.
Awww! What a sweet big brother! Your boys are getting so big, and you can just see in the pictures how much Brennan loves her!
Post a Comment