A glimpse of our adventure into parenthood
That first pic is so sweet. Brennan is such a big boy. I swear he changes and grows with each of your blog posts. Emmett looks so proud of that lil' sis of his. And mama...how do you do it and manage to look so good, girl? I know...the joy of the Lord, right? Oh, and I love the new boppy cover. Cute! What a proud gump! You actually caught a smile!Can't wait to meet your girly!
Post a Comment
1 comment:
That first pic is so sweet. Brennan is such a big boy. I swear he changes and grows with each of your blog posts. Emmett looks so proud of that lil' sis of his. And mama...how do you do it and manage to look so good, girl?
I know...the joy of the Lord, right?
Oh, and I love the new boppy cover. Cute!
What a proud gump! You actually caught a smile!
Can't wait to meet your girly!
Post a Comment