Brennan, Emmett, and Greta were playing tea party in their room with the pink and purple tea set. It was precious. Here is the conversation that followed.
Brennan: Mommy, can I put water in the tea pot and have it in our room?Mommy: Yes, but try not to spill too much.
(tea party continued with water)
Brennan: Oh no! There is water all over the floor. Greta did it.
(I entered the room, Greta had the tea pot in her hand, water on her feet and floor)
Mommy: What happend?
Greta: Da-Be-Da-Ba-Ma-Na-Ra-Ba
Brennan: SHE'S LYING! SHE DID IT!
Emmett has decided to call his ribs, his "wiggles," not sure why. Today, he was running through the living room and hit his side on the toy box. He cried out, "Mommy, it got me right in the wiggles."
If you can't find Greta.....She is looking at her shoes in her closet. Today she said, "Mama...Shoe...Room." She needed me to get a different pair of shoes down for her. Then she proceeded to sit on the toy box for 20min trying to get them on, refusing all help offered. I do think her first word was "shoe."
All this happend today. It was a busy laughter filled day. In addition to the above conversations, the boys also asked me to perform a wedding ceremony. Brennan even found some flowers to carry. I am guessing that this was prompted by us watched our wedding ceremony on the evening of our anniversary. Way to funny!
2 comments:
Wow! That's great! I love how G's babbling was obviously her lying to you! :)
I don't know what happened to your babies!! They look so grown up in those photos. They've changed a lot since October. Can't wait to see you!
And, I love that B carried the flowers in their wedding!
Post a Comment