Last weekend Nathan was able to make a lot of progress on the crib. Unfortunately he forgot the camera, so I had no proof. This morning Nathan and I went to Ralph's and picked up the crib. It is absolutely beautiful. Nathan has done an amazing job. The pictures don't do it justice. The grain of the wood is gorgeous. Nathan is going to apply the finish and wax, then he can put it together with the hardware. I must admit that having the crib pieces in the nursery kinda freaked me out. I can't believe that there is going to be a baby here in less than 12 weeks.


2 comments:
This is amazing!! Let's see ... Nathan ... you started this major "build it yourself" crib project just a few short weeks ago!!! I am so glad that you did not have to stand on a ladder to build the crib. :-)mom
the crib looks incredible! less than 12 weeks...hooray! and we absolutely LOVED the series of pics after this...good ol' jill, "safety first"!
Post a Comment