Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Well, this has been an interesting Halloween. Nathan and I have the flu and therefore are stuck to the couch. Brennan, being the cutest and most wonderful child, is enjoying the full attention of two parents with nothing to do. We did not get to attend any of the fun Halloween festivities, but we did have a little fun. We put Brennan in his adorable tiger costume and watched him run around all day. He is so cute. Here are a few pictures of our little tiger. Enjoy!



3 comments:

Amanda said...

the cutest tiger EVER! hope you all are feeling better...we are getting back to normal at our house!

Rick and Beth said...

Oooooh. So cute! Get well soon!

Deb and Craig said...

I bet there was some growling going on in your house. Best looking little tiger I've seen in all my years!! I enjoy the Lewis blogs so much!! Praying for your recovery.