Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Part 1

Brennan, my mom, my dad, and I went to Ohio to visit my grandma for Thanksgiving at the beginning of last week. We had a wonderful time. It was so cute watching Brennan climb up on his great-grandma's lap and snuggling with her. I think they both enjoyed it.

Brennan also enjoyed reading books with great-aunt Sharon

and building towers with grandpa. It was a wonderful trip.

2 comments:

Deb and Craig said...

I agree ... it was so nice to be with Grt Grandma,Brennanand you, Jill for Thanksgiving. It was also a treat to be Uncle Larry & Aunt Sharon. Brennan was a STAR! Thanks Nathan for letting us have your family while you worked..your the best! Let's go again.......:)m

Rick and Beth said...

Oh, so sweet! I'm so glad you had fun. I can't wait to see you again. Come on Baby Lew #2!