Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Birthday Bash
We headed for Cincinnati to visit family and celebrate Brennan and Nathan's birthday. It was a wonderful time. Can you believe I have a two year old?
While I was loading the car and getting things ready to go, Brennan climbed up on the chair next to Emmett and patiently waited to get in the car. So cute! Brennan just always wants to be right next to Emmett
Here are the cakes I made for Brennan. They are technically backhoe loaders, in case you were wondering. As a mother of two little boys, I have to know my construction equipment.
Emmett was showered with kisses from grandma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like you had so much fun! I wish we could have been there. The boys are so cute! I can't get over how much Emmett is growing! I can't hardly wait to see you all.
Post a Comment