Oh my word! I love the one in the chair at Grandma's! They are both glad to have each other! It's the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Their profiles are virtually identical, too! I can hardly wait to see you!
I just can not decide which pic is my favorite ... the duet in Great Grandma's chair or the couch potato profile. What pair of brothers ... look out world!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Oh my word! I love the one in the chair at Grandma's! They are both glad to have each other! It's the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Their profiles are virtually identical, too! I can hardly wait to see you!
I just can not decide which pic is my favorite ... the duet in Great Grandma's chair or the couch potato profile. What pair of brothers ... look out world!!!!!!!
By the way...it has taken me many blog visits to get to this selection of these two pictures.
Post a Comment